Constant demands, fear, and anxiety from becoming a new parent can weigh on you and get in the way of your body feeling good.
Your anxiety is rising day by day
It’s becoming harder & harder to get restful sleep
Your baby’s birth didn’t go according to plan (Natural or Cesarean)
For improved mood, physical recovery before and after birth, schedule a massage session today by clicking on the “appointment request” button below.
MENU OF SERVICES
- Prenatal Massage – can help relieve a woman’s stress and discomfort levels in pregnancy. With symptoms such as backaches, swelling, constipation, headaches, and leg cramps
- Postpartum Massage – can help to restore and tone the body after giving birth. Reducing symptoms like the “baby blues,” stress, anxiety, headaches, fatigue, and swelling. While improving sleep, nerve pain, and hormone regulation.
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage – is a gentle massage that helps promote the movement of lymphatic fluid. A light pressure focusing primarily on key areas of the body where the bulk of lymph nodes and lymphatic vessels are found. MLD is useful in the following ~
Reducing Perinatal Puffiness
Releasing & Preventing Clogged Milk Ducts
Improving Milk Production in Breastfeeding Mothers
Reducing Postpartum Abdominal Pouch and Fluid Retention Related to Postpartum Swelling
Perioperative Swelling following most types of surgery
for example, c-section, plastic surgeries, and dental surgeries.
- Therapeutic Massage – is a collection of several techniques that are designed by the therapist for their client and is used to help relieve pain, reduce stress, and work on a specific problem. The following are manual therapy modalities that I offer in my practice ~
- Neuromuscular Therapy
- Deep Tissue Sculpting
- Structural Integration
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage
In Office Session
60 Minutes ~ $100
90 Minutes ~ $150
In Home Session
60 Minutes ~ $150
90 Minutes ~ $200
About The Milky Way
The Milky Way is a Lactation Counseling, Pediatric & Postpartum Bodywork Practice located in the Temecula Valley of Southern California.
The Milky Way offers Virtual Lactation Counseling, Pediatric Bodywork for Optimal Oral Function, Massage Therapy, and Women’s Holistic Health!